This post contains affiliate links, which means, if you click the link on my website I may make a small commission for advertising this product to you. It does not cost you more, but it helps to keep my site running. Thank you for your support!
I know I mentioned on the men’s gift guide that they are the hard ones to shop for, but that is probably because I am a woman… I have compiled a list of the BEST things to buy for any woman in your life! If you need inspiration for yourself to send to others, or a framework for your man to go off of, I have linked all sorts of thing that I would like to see under the tree (ahem… Dustin….) or things that are best sellers on the blog.
- You can never go wrong with an awesome smelling candle!
- Wine Carrier
- This is so cute and super functional!
- Life Story Journal
- Help her start her memoir! This book contains great prompts to record her life’s journey.
- Coffee Mug
- You can never go wrong with a cute coffee mug! This would be a great gift for anyone, especially if you want to get a gift for her but aren’t quite sure.
- Charcuterie Board
- If she is an entertainer, this is a surefire win! She can never have enough boards, promise.
- Coffee Table Book – The Home Edit
- Being home much more than usual has given most of us the decorating and organizing itch! Help scratch it with this book full of beautiful images and great ideas.
- Nice Notebook
- I am a sucker for a good notebook! Spiral bound, correct space between lines, beautiful cover- this checks all the boxes!
- Wine Subscription
- An surefire gift if she’s a wine drinker!
- Jewelry Box
- This is a beautiful way to keep her jewels organized!
- Jewelry Tree
- Necklaces are hard to store, and you don’t wear them if you can’t see them. This keeps them tangle free!
- Valet Tray
- Speaking of organized, this is an awesome drop zone for her phone keys, wallet, you name it!
- Love Does
- I read this book a few months ago and it is a must read.
- You are the Girl for the Job
- This book gives her all the power and proper perspective to live life fully!
- iPads are one of those gadgets that you aren’t sure if you will use it, but once you get it you didn’t know how you lived without it. Ours are invaluable for the adults and kids alike, from piano lessons to art tutorials.
- Phone Sanitizer
- We have all heard the statistic that our phones are dirtier than a toilet… especially nowadays when we are even more concerned with germs, he is sure to love this! This sanitizes your gadget with UV light’ practical but also super cool. And it is really cute to boot!
- Amazon Echo
- Yes, she needs these! If she doesn’t have one already, this is a game changer for being organized, hearing the news, watching a tutorial on how to make a casserole on Thanksgiving, you name it! We have this one in our kitchen and it is so useful for setting timers for food or adding food to a grocery list.
- These are an awesome and inexpensive staple for a home gym! Even if you don’t have a gym setup, these take up no room and can let her get a fantastic workout when her day has been too busy to get to they gym.
- A friend turned me onto these a couple years and I haven’t looked back. They have fantastic support and are so comfortable! More than likely she hasn’t replaced her sneakers in a while and needs a new pair, but hasn’t bitten the bullet yet.
- This is the most beyond perfect jacket- wear for working out in the cold or as a great layer when it is super cold. Fit is perfect and it is fantastic quality!
- Get these. Trust me.
- Favorite Inexpensive Leggings
- Another blog bestseller! Less than $30 and they wear like the high end ones.
- Nice Athletic Socks
- Another great stocking stuffer! These are something she might not buy for herself but she will be SO grateful. They make all the difference!
- Favorite Sports Bra
- Again, trust.
- Has she been wanting to create a workout area? This mirror is the best bang for your buck on the market (believe me, I looked). This is nice looking and will help her create her perfect sweat area!
- Everyone knows that I loooooove my Peloton. It is a convenient way to get an awesome workout, which is a godsend for any busy woman! Plus you can use their classes for running and floor workouts too. Use referral code X2XEBC for $100 off!
- Gym Classes
- Does she have a studio that she loves? Surprise her with a gift card! Or has she been wanting to try something new? Give her a reason to go now! Amp up the presentation by giving it with a new workout outfit. Shop local!
- Curling Iron
- This wand has interchangeable barrels and has awesome reviews! Upgrade her hair game!
- This is a serum that grows lashes and it is all the rage! I sell it and can get you a discount- send me an email and I can hook you up! Or buy through this link and choose Nicole Warner as the consultant (can’t figure out how to change my name!).
- Eyeshadow Pallate
- I’ve had this one for years- it has the best neutrals!
- The Basics
- Cold weather is coming! Hydrate her skin- the perfect stocking stuffer!
- Toiletry Bag
- This is the perfect travel bag! Room for all her lotions and potions, makeup brushes, and hangs up which is ideal in a hotel room.
- Buy her her favorite scent! Or even better, buy one that you’d like for her.
- I’ve had these slippers for years and LOVE them! They are so comfortable and last so well. I wear mine all year long!
- Pom Hat
- Another guaranteed win! And the sales this season have been INSANE (I bought mine for $50 years ago!).
- Cozy Pullover
- This is my all time best seller for pullovers by a landslide. Comfort, quality, price, you can’t do any better!
- Favorite Jeans
- Just trust me here- these are my all time best selling jean, and she will know why! Plus, the husband approves 😉 AND on crazy sale!!!
- Slip on Shoes
- These are awesome if she’s a girl on the go and needs some simple but chic shoes!
- These she will love to level up her outfits! She can wear them casually or a little dressier for church or work.
- This is a bestseller on the blog, so if she doesn’t have it, she probably wants it!
- I am completely obsesses with these. They are classy, dainty, and add just the right amount of sparkle!
- Dance Classes
- Find a local dance studio and take her out! You will both benefit from this one- quality time and learning a skill! And physical touch…
- Tickets to a Show
- Take her to the theater! Check out what shows are coming into town and grab some tickets. Go above and beyond and present it with an outfit she can wear!
- Make Your Own Dinner
- There are lots of local businesses who offer classes to teach you how to make food, which is fun, learning a new skill, and quality time in one!
- Wine Tasting
- It is the perfect excuse to drink some wine and spend some time together. Lot of local restaurants offer private tastings if you call.
- Restaurant Gift Certificate
- Give her a reason to go out with the girls!
- Do you know where she gets her nails done? (If not, you should figure that out!). Even if she doesn’t get them done on the regular, a gift card to get herself pampered would be such a treat.
- Hair Salon
- Where does she get her hair done? Get her a gift card and take the edge off her hair appointments.
- Car Cleaning
- If she’s anything like me, her car isn’t the cleanest place… Treat her to a clean vehicle so she doesn’t have to do it herself!
- House Cleaning
- Is she in charge of the house! Bless her. Seriously. This would be a huge blessing and stress relief for a good deep cleaning! And why not outdo yourself with a biweekly schedule…
I will continue to add more so make sure you are signed up for email updates! And next up is the kids’ gift guide.
Looking for gifts for men? Check out this list.
Did you enjoy this post? Make sure to join the @nicolefergesen community on instagram! Follow me and shop me outfits here. Don’t miss out on updates and inspiration! You can also join my Facebook community and follow my current interests over on my Pinterest. Buy a copy of Marcus’ book here.