This post contains affiliate links, which means, if you click the link on my website I may make a small commission for advertising this product to you. It does not cost you more, but it helps to keep my site running. Thank you for your support!
Are you at a loss for what to buy the children in your life? Are you looking for the best Christmas gift guide for kids? Search no more! These are tried and true gifts that we either own or are buying them for Christmas! For reference, our kids are 7, 6, 5, and 4 and they all use pretty much all of these gifts.
- Magna Tiles
- Don’t be alarmed by the price tag- these things are worth their weight in GOLD. We have had them for years, adding sets as we go. The kids will play with them for hours!
- Our kids have and love these! A great alternative to a bike and teaches great balance.
- Marble Run
- I remembered playing with this at my Grandma’s house when I was young, so I was so excited to get the same for my kids! I got this a couple years ago and it is as big of a hit as I remembered. (Not recommended if you have a teeny baby because of the marble.)
- Our friends have these for their kids and ours are obsessed!
- Remote Control Monster Truck
- Because, boy.
- Nerf Gun
- Also because boy.
- Barbie Dreamhouse
- Our Generation Doll
- Our girls have both the American Girl doll and the Our Generation dolls and they don’t even notice the difference! But I do with the price tag…
- You can grab some really cute accessories for the dolls. Are you traveling for the holidays? How cute would it be to grab a travel set for her doll! This set would be sweet if she knows someone who is sick. Or this clip on high chair that would allow her doll to eat with her!
- Breyer Horses
- The Book With No Pictures
- This book is a guaranteed win! If they are starting to read, it is a fun way to test out their sounds. If they are younger, it is a hilarious book to read to them!
- Dragons Love Tacos
- The kids know this is my favorite book, and for good reason. It is the best!
- Secret Pizza Party
- Another guaranteed winner!
- Jesus Storybook Bible
- This is a family favorite! Introduce the stories of the Bible in a fun and engaging way, all while weaving in the birth of Jesus as the core.
- Kinetic Rock
- Real rock that actually sticks together. Hours of entertainment! I recommend getting an additional set of rock.
- Kinetic Sand
- I don’t know why it is so entertaining, but trust me. They’ll love it! And same as above, grab them an extra package of sand.
- Water Beads Kit
- Something about these beads are magical! Plus the tools are great for practicing fine motor skills.
- Fidget Toy Set
- Does your child like to tinker? They’ll love this!
- Dinosaur Play Sand
- The kids LOVE play sand. LOVE IT.
- Kiwi Crate
- My dad got this for Levi for a few months last year and he LOVED it!
- Basketball Hoop
- The gift that will grow with them!
- Speak Out
- The most fun for every age! You’ll look like a fool, but you won’t stop laughing.
- We just introduced this to our kids and they loved it! Easy to understand and a ton of fun.
- This was a ton of fun for all ages over Thanksgiving! Large enough for kids to hold and simple enough to understand.
- Another classic that they will love!
- Geometric Dome
- My kids are absolute ninjas, so this would be a dream come true for them!
- Light Up Tracing Pad
- The girls are super into drawing, so this would be so much fun!
What do you think? Did you see anything your kids would like? Let me know!
Check out my Christmas gift guide for men and the gift guide for women.
Did you enjoy this post? Don’t forget to subscribe here! Make sure to join the @nicolefergesen community on instagram! Follow me and shop me outfits here. Don’t miss out on updates and inspiration! You can also join my Facebook community and follow my current interests over on my Pinterest. Buy a digital copy of Marcus’ book here.