This post contains affiliate links, which means, if you click the link on my website I may make a small commission for advertising this product to you. It does not cost you more, but it helps to keep my site running. Thank you for your support!
- Dude Wipes
- These are one of my bestsellers every year so I had to include them again! They seem like a gag gift, but he will actually use and love them.
- Does he use a razor? This tool is inexpensive and will save him SO much money on blades! I even have one!
- He will for sure thank you! These are so warm and comfortable.
- Blue Light Glasses
- Does he spend a lot of time on his computer or phone? These help to block those harmful blue light from the screen.
- Hair Pomade
- Spoil him with some nice hair products!
- AirPods Pro
- A gift he will absolutely love! Especially if he is still wired into his headphones, these would be a game changer.
- Nice Cufflinks
- Stately and classic, these are a great addition to his wardrobe. (and 48% off!).
- A stocking full of meat. Every man’s dream.
- Lodge Socks
- Winter is coming! These are bestsellers- super warm and great fitting. (also 48% off!).
- I am a quality over quantity person, and Dustin agrees, especially when it comes to these briefs! High quality and fantastic fit (or so he says).
- Working Hands
- If he works with his hands a lot, he will love this stuff!
- Leather Gloves with Wool Lining
- These are fantastic quality and will keep his hands nice and warm during the winter months, while looks put together.
- Man Smelling Bar Soap
- Excellent smelling soap is a yes!
- Magnetic Tool Catcher
- I had this on the main gift guide too. It is a simple gift that will be super useful!
- AirPod Hanging Case
- Ok, I will totally admit I want this. My AirPods are always shoved in my purse and I love track of them, and this is the perfect solution! And prefect colors available too.
- Why not impress her with buying some nice lipstick? This brand she will love, promise.
- I got this for our wedding (smells wonderful and only $24!). Or you could buy her normal scent which she will appreciate too.
- Card Holder
- This card holder is adorable and super useful!
- Thoughtful and unique, she would love a personalized ornament!
- Tickets to a Show
- This is a great idea to take her to a place she loves and spend some quality time with her.
- Catchall Pouch
- This is a perfect little pouch for her headphones, coins, whatever!
- Trinket Dish
- Does she have things strewn about her nightstand or bathroom? This would be a cute way to collect them all!
- Adorable and useful! The perfect stocking stuffer!
- Lip Gloss
- Lip gloss is always a win! And this brand is a little safer than most child cosmetics on the market, which makes me feel a little better.
- OK I need some serious self control because these sunglasses are BEYOND cute!! They have enough… they have enough… (*adds to cart).
- A safer option for girly fun! 100% non toxic and adorable colors that she will love!
- Squishy Bead Unicorn Ball
- Pure squishy unicorn fun!
- Bouncy Balls
- The simplest toys are the most fun!
- Nose Pencil Sharpener
- Guaranteed he would find this hysterical and want to do more schoolwork…
- Kids love sunglasses! These are so handsome and classic.
- Squishy Glow in the Dark Ball
- More squishy fun! And it glows in the dark for even more entertainment.
- Superhero Temporary Tattoo
- A lifetime supply of entertainment!
- Quip Toothbrush
- Great quality, fantastic product, and even better price- only $40! Also comes in a kids’ version. I love these because they are packable and self contained, and also their refill program will keep your teeth in great condition with one less thing to think about!
- Let the Socks Lead
- That’s right, Marcus’ book fits in a stocking! It is a great read for all ages and phases of life. Email me directly for a copy: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t want a physical copy? Buy a digital download here (only $2.99!).
- Lottery Tickets
- My mom always included inexpensive scratch tickets in our stockings and it was so much fun! Especially if you won some money.
- Mad Libs
- Christmas would be a hoot! Any age can participate and you all will be on the floor.
Shop this post here.
Photos by Rachel White Photography
Did you enjoy this post? Don’t forget to subscribe here! Make sure to join the @nicolefergesen community on instagram! Follow me and shop me outfits here. Don’t miss out on updates and inspiration! You can also join my Facebook community and follow my current interests over on my Pinterest. Buy a digital copy of Marcus’ book here.